Thursday, February 27, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Tribute To My Loving Dad

Oh! What a rare gem I lost.
Dad, you left sooner than I ever expected, it was too sudden and shocking. The life you lived taught me more than enough lessons, for me to live a successful life like you did. You lived a very simple and straightforward life, you humbled yourself to extent that you sought my advice on critical issues, though I being immature and inexperienced. You loved, cared and even trusted me, to the extent of trusting me with your life even at a critical stage.
Hmmm Engr 'Sola Doks... My great Consultant, your legacies of Punctuality and War against Procrastination will ever remain dear in my heart. Dear dad, your sudden departure means a sudden glory and so, I  hope that by the special grace of God we will meet at the Bosom of our Lord to part no more
  
MY EVER LOVING DAD
Words cannot describe,
Nor tears inscribe,
How difficult it is for me to bear,
The loss of a gem so great and dear.

Your teachings were sound and firm,
Your legacies second to none,
Your prestigious integrity,
Defined your ever rare dignity.

A great preacher you were,
A teacher with frowns and care,
You will ever remain dear in my heart,
Until we meet no more to part.

My Dad, My Brother, My Friend, My Boss, My Teacher, My Mentor,My Business Associate, My Very Good Friend....Rest In The Bossom of The Lord. I love you and will always do.
Dokunmu Oluwatosin
Son

0 comments:

Post a Comment